Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Henry’s First Birthday | Boston, Ma Children’s Photographer

2010 kelly lindsey photography 083a

So I got to shoot my first official birthday party over the weekend.  My friend, and fellow photographer Jennalle Dunn (www.jennalledunn.com), planned the best day for her little man.  The location was fabulooouuuus.   A huge yard, with plenty of shade for cooking out, lots of room for people to hang out. 

20x10, 3 slot rough edges

All the little details were beautiful

2 slot, 1 vertical and 1 horizontal

He thoroughly enjoyed his cake smash!

3 slot, 2 horizontal 1 vertical

This was such a great day.  I wish I had hired someone for my son’s first birthday.  I hope you love these like I love them.

2010 kelly lindsey photography 167a

2010 kelly lindsey photography 096b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

henry is such a cutie pie!! he is adorable!

janete
(dang it!! i can't never remember my google username/password!!)

Jennalle said...

OMG that black and white one is to die for. And the number one candle, I love it. Seriously I love all of these and can't wait to see the rest!!

RIAZ UDDIN said...

Do you want Boston Event Photographers? Your event deserves to be captured. As your event photographer, we strive to communicate and capture your event through artistic and engaging images. We would love to work with you on your next event or project!