Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebrating Teens

 I heart faces is celebrating teens this week.  I haven’t worked too much with teens, though I’d like to.  I’m going to enter this picture that I took at a meetup of local photographers about a year ago.  This couple was gorgeous and their interaction together was really lovely. 

kelly lindsey photography 2009 060I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

 

In other news, I spruced up my pricing page, which can be found here.  Please let me know if your seeing correct formatting and all that good stuff.  It’s hard to design on my own monitor and not know if other people are seeing what I’m seeing, so I really appreciate your feedback!

 

And I just have 2 pictures that I have to share.  This little girl is going to break some hearts.

 2010klindsey 064a

I think she’s giving me the evil eye here, but she was really smiley all day long.  I just loved the light in this shot and how it framed her hair!  And from the same day, my boy and the neighbors doing what they love…

2010klindsey 042a

How great is summertime?

1 comment:

Nettie said...

love these!! i really should do some sprinkler action with my kids!!! we haven't done it all this summer, it's just been so hot! :)