Friday, April 16, 2010

love



Is that not love?  A jumbled mixture of something you think you recognize.  Sort of like a Monet painting... if you get too close, its nonsense.  But back up and you can delight in it's beauty.



Yesterday I received some news that made my heart sing.  News that I had been waiting to hear since January.  This news was going to make or break a lot of things for me, including graduate school.  The details don't really matter... What mattered was that I told the truth, even when people didn't want to hear it, and suffered the repercussions of that.  Yesterday, I was validated.  I don't know that I needed to be validated or just heard.  But for the first time in a long winter, I danced around the kitchen with my little boy singing and swinging and smiling.

And made banana chocolate chip pancakes for supper.

And some other recent shots that also have made my heart sing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

34414

Anonymous said...

I want to express some

thanks to the writer for bailing me

out of this scenario. Right after

researching through the world-wide-web and meeting strategies which were

not powerful, I assumed my entire life was gone.[url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.org]sac longchamp pliage[/url] ,Living without the presence of strategies to

the difficulties you have resolved by means of your entire website

is a crucial case, and the kind

which could have adversely damaged my

entire career if I had not discovered your

web site. Your good mastery and

kindness in [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.org]sac longchamp pliage pas cher[/url]

taking care of [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.org]sac longchamp pliage[/url] a lot of things was precious. I am not sure what I

would have done if I hadn't

encountered such a solution like this. I can now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this

reliable and

sensible help. I won't be reluctant to propose your web sites to any person who needs and wants direction on this issue.