Sunday, March 14, 2010

Small Package, Big Heart

Little baby Charles came to see me on Friday, the 3rd baby of an old friend/coworker. At 10 days old, he was by far, the easiest baby I think I have had the pleasure to photograph. Not only did he do all the poses I put him in, but he SMILED the whole time! This is a truly happy baby!!!



See? A natural ham, at 10 days old. And after he fell asleep, he continued to be an angel. I love this close up of him... you can see every detail of his little face. His stork bite over his eye... all the things that pass so quickly.


And this last one is one of my favorites... it's just so soft, and newborn like. It makes me think of baby powder and lavender..

9 comments:

Jen Snyder said...

These are just lovely!

Brandi-lee said...

Oh gosh! I love how bubs is smiling just like Mum in that first shot, I would be blowing that one up huge!

Fabiana said...

awwwwww, these are adorable!!!!

Nettie said...

these are awesome, kelly!!!!

janete

Jennalle Dunn said...

Love the first one and that little smile!

Julie Wagoner said...

Aw, what an adorable little guy! I just love that first one with mommy!

Desi said...

aw! how cute is he? and that little smile?
man! love the last one most

ashley said...

Beautiful images! I know mom loves them:) Great work!

Jenica said...

oh these are just GORGEOUS!!! beautiful work!!!!