Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Boom and Referral Program


It seems like everyone is pregnant... I must know about 20 people that are delivering in the next 6 months. I know someone who is 20 and someone who is 38. I know an old coworker, an old friend, a mom of 3, a mom of 2, a first time mom... No twins that I've heard of yet! I must say- I'm excited :D All these newborns to take pictures of! I can't wait!!

SO, with that said, I had to come up with a way to give back to anyone choosing me as their photographer. I came up with a way for my friends and customers and family to get a free gift certificate for $25.00 to Amazon.com, simply by telling other people about me. And for my clients, a $25.00 print credit is now available for telling your friends about me. All of the details can be found on my pricing page here (please scroll to the bottom to see the referral bonus information).

I am also holding {Fresh Faces} for newborns. This involves a mini-session for babies under 14 days old that gives you a waived sitting fee, a free CD of 5 web-sized sharing files, and a free 8x10! To learn more, please visit THIS page for details!

Let's all do a collective AWWWWWW for newborn sweetness!

1 comment:

Wende Trew said...

Those are gorgeous!!