"There is no must in art, because art is free." ~Wassily Kandinsky

Hi! My name is Kelly Lindsey, thank you for visiting my blog. I am a natural light photographer in the Georgetown/Merrimac/Boston area. My specialty is seniors and custom senior portraiture.

A little bit about me? I am a super mom to a crazy five year old. I am a dedicated student and photography fanatic.  When I'm not shooting or studying or spending time with my son, I enjoy reading, bike riding and swimming!  I grew up in Salem, MA, and lived there for 21 years but I currently live and work around Georgetown, Mass.

My education includes a degree in Photography and I have studied at Montserrat College of Art as well as the Art Institute of Boston.  I graduated Cum Laude in 2009 and have recieved numerous Scholastic Arts awards.  I currently work diligently in the Social Work masters program at Salem State College and hope to graduate at the top of my class in 2012.