Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dreaming of Summer



Its only January! But I hate the cold. Hate. I would take 99 stifling hot days over one freezing one. I hate when the wind blows and nips your cheeks and your fingers go numb. I hate how the cold air gives me asthma attacks. I'd like to move, but I know that every summer, I long for fall. And every winter, I long for spring. And how I do appreciate the season changes when they happen and would probably complain if I had a balmy Christmas :)

So, the news in my house is that Caleb is sleeping in his OWN BED. This has been a struggle since day one, but I am determined this time that I will not crack and he will stay in his own bed. I did have to move him into the guest room, which is really a glorified closet, so that he could be in the room next to mine and not all the way across the house in the big scary room with the backdoor that makes me nervous. So the big scary room was converted into a fun daytime play room! That means allllll the toys go in there and I don't have to look at them all over the dining room anymore, so I win and he wins! I will post pictures sometime this week.

And finally, a winter photography special. The first time I am offering a digital collection and at a great value! I truly miss photography when the winter rolls around and I hope this is a way for me to continue my work even when the weather is cold! Please check out my now functioning link for pricing here and can also be found in the Navigation bar at the top of any page.

6 comments:

Anya said...

Ooh I love the process! Looks like an old photo! Beautiful!

Laura said...

Love that summer picture! Great processing and makes me dream of summer too. Winter is waaaay too cold this year.

jennifer adams said...

oh this summer shot makes me want summer so bad!

StephMay said...

I love that first shot! Love the processing!
What a great deal on the specials too.

Jenica said...

What a fantastic deal!!!!! That summer shot just makes me smile. Excellent processing!!

Kerry Siereveld said...

What a fantastic picture!!!