Giving Back and Charity Work

 
2010 kelly lindsey copyright 022a
I currently volunteer my services for a great organization called Inspiration Through Art (formerly The Littlest Hero's Project).
“The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization made up of photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. Through the power of photography we are banning together to bring to light the beautiful faces and stories of our nations smallest heroes. “

You can see a session that I did with them here.

 2009klindsey 024b
Mentoring Aspiring Photographers

I'm happy to mentor when I can. Please email me if you’d like to participate in my mentoring program. (Limited spots- should have basic fundamentals of photography down. Must not reside in New England.)

Low-Income Families and Foster Children
Although it's a small gesture in the grand scheme of life, I offer my services completely free to any child in foster care and also to any parent who gives back to their community by becoming a foster parent. Any family who feels that they cannot afford my services but would like to take advantage of my services, please email me. Every family should have the pleasure of having truly beautiful pictures of their children, regardless of income.